Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Author profile: Marquita Herald

In today's author profile, we're pleased to feature Marquita Herald, writer of inspiring self-help books!

I’m originally from California, but moved to Maui when I was quite young and have now lived here longer than I did on the mainland; so in a very real since I consider Maui my hometown. In addition to writing books about living life with intention, I am a blogger, an artist, hula dancer (seriously), community outreach volunteer, avid supporter of perpetuating the Hawaiian culture, and a voracious reader.

I write to inspire readers to accept the power they have to create their own life experience. Each and every person has latent skills, talents, and ideas for which they have hopes and dreams. If I can be just a small part of helping someone see the possibilities and to move forward and break the barriers that will give their dreams life, then I will have fulfilled my purpose and maybe in some small way caused the world to be a better place.

My professional background includes a successful 20 year career in hotel sales and marketing that gave me the amazing opportunity to travel the world promoting the Hawaiian Islands, followed by a decade as a life and small business coach.

Mahalo nui loa,

Marquita "Marty" Herald
Inspiring you to become the person you are meant to be ...

Learn more about my books:


No comments:

Post a Comment