Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Special: Get 3 Scott Nicholson books for 99 cents!

Are you ready for this? Over 700 pages, in 3 books, from horror master Scott Nicholson... for 99 cents! Do not miss this chance to download these supernatural thrillers today!

I own all three of these books individually and when I saw they were compiled into one omnibus edition I became quite jealous. I wish this one had been available when I first started reading Nicholson's work. THE RED CHURCH was my introduction to Nicholson and I've been a fan ever since. DRUMMER BOY is the follow-up to THE RED CHURCH and tells the story of a young man trying to fit in. SPEED DATING WITH THE DEAD is the story of a ghost-hunting conference that goes terribly wrong. If you enjoy stories that are well-written, chilling at times, and actually focus on the story rather than shock-value, then check out Nicholson's work. His writing is atmospheric and with these stories set in the mountains of North Carolina, I immediately fell in love with them. This is a great bargain, three books for less than the price of your average mass-market paperback. Don't miss this collection! -- Neal Hock, Amazon reviewer

Ethereal Messenger: Three Novels, by Scott Nicholson

"Like Stephen King, he knows how to summon serious scares." -Bentley Little

An omnibus edition of three supernatural novels by bestselling author Scott Nicholson. DRM-free.

THE RED CHURCH: A young boy and a sheriff must solve the mystery of a haunted Appalachian church after a strange preacher returns to town. A 2002 Stoker Award finalist.

DRUMMER BOY: One misfit kid is all that stands between a mountain town and a chilling supernatural force when the past and the present collide.

SPEED DATING WITH THE DEAD: A paranormal conference at the Blue Ridge Mountain's most haunted hotel goes haywire when ghost hunters accidentally stir up demons.

------------
Scott Nicholson is author of 12 novels, including the #1 Kindle bestseller in mystery and suspense, DISINTEGRATION. Other titles include THE SKULL RING, FOREVER NEVER ENDS, BURIAL TO FOLLOW, and AS I DIE LYING. He's also released the paranormal romance series OCTOBER GIRLS and, with J.R. Rain, the urban fantasy CURSED!, as well as six story collections. Visit him at Author Central.



Get this KB Spotlight book!



Customer Reviews



Online Sample


Get this KB Spotlight book!


Meet the Author

I believe the writer only creates half the story, and that you complete it by bringing your imagination, experience, and heart to the tale. I am happy to share the journey with you.

I've written more than 20 novels, about 80 short stories, four children's books, some comic books, screenplays, and a couple of non-fiction books, as well as five collaborations with J.R. Rain. Many of my tales are based on supernatural legends from the Southern Appalachian Mountains, and I also write mystery and suspense thrillers that are most often compared to the work of Stephen King and Dean Koontz.

 I've also published Liquid Fear and Chronic Fear with Amazon's Thomas & Mercer imprint, as well as a number of audiobooks and foreign translations.

I love hearing from you, because you're the reason I do this, so let's connect! More at http://www.hauntedcomputer.com.

More from this Author


1 comment:

  1. Okay. I bought this. Looks like fun. Hope it is. Tweeted, G+ and FB like. And I have no clue who you are.

    ReplyDelete