Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Kindle Fire Free App of the Day: Matchblocks

Today's Free App of the Day is Matchblocks
Originally $0.99


This is a brand new game, when I downloaded it, it had either no reviews or one review, depending on whether I looked on my Fire or iPad. It's actually a fun little game, combines Tetris with one of those games where you perform actions to match screen commands. You tap colors to match the colors on the falling blocks; this removes the blocks. I enjoyed it; I would give it four stars for an arcade-style game.  As of this posting, the reviews are still good--10 reviews, seven of them four stars and above.

These apps are compatible with the original Fire and with my Fire HD 8.9" 4G. To tell if an app works for your Fire HD or other Android device registered to your Amazon account, click on the above link and look on the right side of the web page.  Amazon will tell you if it will work with your registered device.

Have fun!

Also check out the other digital deals from Amazon, including great deals on MP3s and videos:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment