Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Pearl S. Buck now on Kindle!

From the KindleBoards forums, we have some "real reader recommendations" for books by Pulitzer prize-winning author Pearl S. Buck - newly available on Kindle!

From KB member crebel: "I'm so excited, I can hardly stand it.  I just stopped in the Amazon Kindle Store and was thrilled to see that works of Pearl S. Buck have finally been kindlized...

"The majority of them are $9.99 and I don't care, I will buy every last one.  I have been asking and waiting for them since I got my first Kindle in 2008."

(Note: The Good Earth is on sale for $6.64. 4-star rating, 530 reviews.)

Gertie Kindle adds: "The original is one of my faves and I have two paper copies on my shelves."

You can see more commentary in the "Pearl S. Buck" thread in our Book Corner. The book cover to the left, and the covers below, all click in to the new Kindle versions of Pearl S. Buck's books!


No comments:

Post a Comment